Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome to our world

Last night I went to sleep with my phone tucked under my pillow. I drifted off to sleep knowing that it would ring to announce the birth of my newest grandchild. I was in such a deep sleep that I could barely find it for answering, but did indeed get the message that the newest little Homan was born in Portland, Oregon.

What a wonderful day this has been knowing how happy Abe and Kristin are with their new baby and that there are four little grandchildren on our family. How does life move on so?

They finally named her deep in the afternoon as the sun was setting here in the Midwest. Brianna it is. So I welcome to our world of love and beauty little Brianna Homan. Thank you for joining us.

Love,
Lou Ann

No comments:

Today is the best literary day!!

  Photo by Hope Wilson The wind picks up. A red leaf falls and suddenly the windows are shut, the furnace begins to chug and October has beg...