Dear Friends,
How could three weeks go by without even writing a word! Where have I been and what in the world have I been doing??
I traveled back with Philip since that seemed to make the most sense with the broken arm. We first went to Indy so that I could do my workshop and then back home to get ready for school.
It was a great homecoming with Adam and Tonya here visiting. Tonya stayed an extra week to give me a hand in the classroom...she is so artistic!
She is also the fairy godmother to Mathew and Jonah!
It was a busy week with family and friends and my border, Jim Beam, still here. We spent most of the evenings watching for shooting stars, celebrating Adam and Aaron's birthday, and lots of dinners.
Everyone left at once leaving me alone in my rambling old house! It felt very strange at first, but I guess we get used to everything.
I have decided to put my articles on line under Sunday Passage so they will be available to read on my website as well.
The weather is stunning....cool. clear and amazingly fall like. Tonight we welcome back Mengting and another friend from China for a cookout...marshmallows as well!
So, back to Indiana, back to blogging. and life does go on even when it switches directions!
Lou Ann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is the best literary day!!
Photo by Hope Wilson The wind picks up. A red leaf falls and suddenly the windows are shut, the furnace begins to chug and October has beg...
-
Dear Friends, All of a sudden I realized that this post would be my 1,000th blog post! It is such a milestone for me! I can't begin ...
-
Dear Folks, So the labor of love continues...my video blog. Today's blog has two features, first of all please enjoy my column on Bl...
-
Hi Folks, This blog took a little longer than usual to put together as it filled with all kinds of information and media! Sundae Horn ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment