Friday, March 30, 2012

Step Gently Out by Helen Frost and Rick Lieder


I am so excited to share this new book with you. Helen Frost has been a friend of mine for a long time. She is gentle speaker, writer, and is always in touch with our environment.

She and Rick Lieder will be presenting their new book, Step Gently Out, on April 6 at the Fort Wayne Museum of Art. The reception is from 6-8.

I love showcasing the work of artists on my blog, and I am delighted to showcase the work of Helen Frost. Come on out to the museum, you won't be disappointed in any way! I will be attending as well and getting my own autographed copy!

Congratulations to Helen and Rick.

3 comments:

Kathy Douglas said...

Thanks for sharing this. I love Helen Frost's work! Since I am on Spring Break during that time,not sure I can make it. Still nice to know about the new book!

Rebecca Palm* Gallimaufry Photography* said...

Oh, I wish I could go! I would love to see her work.

Lou Ann Homan said...

Hi girls, yes this is Helen's new piece. I definitely want to support her by attending her reception. Rebecca, yes, you would love to meet Helen and vice versa!

Mom's Last Full Moon...

  I came out of rehearsal last night, and the full Worm Moon of March actually took my breath away. It was so gorgeous rising above us in a ...