Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is the best literary day!!
Photo by Hope Wilson The wind picks up. A red leaf falls and suddenly the windows are shut, the furnace begins to chug and October has beg...
-
Dear Friends, All of a sudden I realized that this post would be my 1,000th blog post! It is such a milestone for me! I can't begin ...
-
Dear Folks, So the labor of love continues...my video blog. Today's blog has two features, first of all please enjoy my column on Bl...
-
Hi Folks, This blog took a little longer than usual to put together as it filled with all kinds of information and media! Sundae Horn ca...
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing your change in scenery on Ocraccoke during the winter. It sounds like the kind of 'home' in a softer & more gentler time.
Marianne
Wonderful column. One benefit of your gypsy life is that your readers get to read so much more of you. Philip's blog offers so much about Ocracoke but it is nice to see Ocracoke in the winter from new eyes. Readers of both blogs enjoy a wealth of riches.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Winter on Ocraccoke...this week's column, enjoy!":
I enjoy reading the two blogs also. Occasionally I will text a comment to either or both. Oh my goodness, could that mean I'm bitextual?
I never thought of anyone being bitextual, but it works for me!!
Post a Comment