Friday, January 20, 2012

The Joy of Books!

This video has been circulating this past week, but I really love it.
If you love books, you will too. I can't imagine how much time
went into this project. Credits are given below!




After organizing our bookshelf almost a year ago (http://youtu.be/zhRT-PM7vpA), my wife and I (Sean Ohlenkamp) decided to take it to the next level. We spent many sleepless nights moving, stacking, and animating books at Type bookstore in Toronto (883 Queen Street West, (416) 366-8973).

2 comments:

Lisa/OH said...

Very fun!

Lou Ann Homan said...

I cannot imagine spending the time to do this. Philip and I played around with one book on a shelf... no way would I have patience or time to do this, but it is so fun!!

Today is the best literary day!!

  Photo by Hope Wilson The wind picks up. A red leaf falls and suddenly the windows are shut, the furnace begins to chug and October has beg...