I love music and folk festivals, and the season has just begun. Ellen and I are off to southern Indiana to Madison on the river for this spectacular festival. The weather is going to be perfect for the weekend and my old Jeep is packed up with everything I need for a great weekend. I have my ukulele, of course, for all the jamming sessions. I will check in now and then especially with the moonlight on the river for the full moon on Saturday night. As for you, my friends, go outside and play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is the best literary day!!
Photo by Hope Wilson The wind picks up. A red leaf falls and suddenly the windows are shut, the furnace begins to chug and October has beg...
-
Dear Friends, All of a sudden I realized that this post would be my 1,000th blog post! It is such a milestone for me! I can't begin ...
-
Dear Folks, So the labor of love continues...my video blog. Today's blog has two features, first of all please enjoy my column on Bl...
-
Hi Folks, This blog took a little longer than usual to put together as it filled with all kinds of information and media! Sundae Horn ca...
1 comment:
That must've been fantastic to see!!!
Post a Comment