Saturday, April 09, 2016

Why wait ’til 2017? We may be skating soon

Why wait ’til 2017? We may be skating soon: It seems as if all the news and meetings this week have focused on our health and well-being. I like that … really I do. I think it started when a group of us gathered in my living room after a spectacular performance of “Hamlet” by Tim Mooney. Over Domino’s pizza we began to share our own thoughts as to what the Trine announcement might be on Thursday. Because we were all English majors and performers, our thoughts ran wild as to our hopes and dreams. “Maybe Trine is going to become an arts university.”
 
This is my side yard this morning!

Tim Mooney reciting sonnets on the square.
 


Members of the English Department with Tim Mooney.


Here is the link to this week's column. Enjoy and thank you for reading. Just click on the above site!  Lou Ann
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your photo...
It would make a lovely greeting card.

Thank you.

  The Trine University Theatre Company on closing night of The Matchmaker.