Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Early Morning Rain


Let the rain kiss you
Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops
Let the rain sing you a lullaby
The rain makes still pools on the sidewalk
The rain makes running pools in the gutter
The rain plays a little sleep song on our roof at night
And I love the rain. 


Langston Hughes

2 comments:

Robb said...

Spring Rain


The storm came up so very quick
It couldn't have been quicker.
I should have brought my hat along,
I should have brought my slicker.

My hair is wet, my feet are wet,
I couldn't be much wetter.
I fell into a river once
But this is even better!

-Marchette Chute

Lou Ann Homan said...

Love that one too, Robb!!

Finding joy in the deepest part of Autumn...

  We are deep into the beauty of Autumn…out my windows, on my walks, on my drives. The colors are a gift just waiting for photos or scufflin...