Sunday, February 23, 2014

Olympics rekindle skating memories with friends...

Olympics rekindle skating memories with friends - KPCNews: Kpcnews



Here is the link to this week's column. I loved ice skating as a kid and knew I would be a famous skater one day! I hope this story brings some memories for you as you read!



Until tomorrow,

Lou Ann

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lou Ann , I read attentively , swallowing your story with care and pleasure... Your last sentense made me laugh out loud:
"there will always be stars !"!
Why to laugh ? It is so true, like the rest of it, what you wrote , your uncle not really your uncle ...
Little girl 's heart ! Love it !

Lou Ann Homan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lou Ann Homan said...

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for the comment. I love remembering ten and putting words to my thoughts. We are so sure of our possibilities at that age, aren't we?

I really appreciate your note.

Lou Ann

Finding joy in the deepest part of Autumn...

  We are deep into the beauty of Autumn…out my windows, on my walks, on my drives. The colors are a gift just waiting for photos or scufflin...