Monday, July 13, 2009

Windy afternoon at the beach..






What started out to be a very stormy looking day, turned into a beautiful day of sunshine and much wind. We decided to take a walk on the beach and enjoyed the roar of the sea as opposed to conversation as we could not be heard.
I passed a gentleman holding up the umbrella keeping the blowing sand off of him. There were a few other colorful umbrellas, but the beach was pretty void of folks. Saturdays and Sundays are usually cottage changes, thus the low activity.
Today it raining, however, and a good day to do business!!
Lou Ann

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hi. I don't know when you'll check in to your blog again, but I just tried to get into the Village Craftsmen's website to check Phillip's blog and what I got was the hacker's website. He might want to check that out. It looks very scary!

Congratulations Trine!!

  My first glimpse of our monument decked in Trine blue took my breath away. I was coming home from the Thursday night game with Aaron and R...