Last night I attended a mini rehearsal for the women,s Opry which is tomorrow night! We are all excited about this yearly event!
Following the rehearsal, Philip and I watched a beautiful sunrise at Frank and Jude's house. They live cozied up in the woods in a perfect cottage, no air conditioning for them! They also are right on a small stream or canal which feeds out into the sound. Jude brought out her bucket of cat food and tossed several handfuls over the deck railing.The water was immediately swarming with turtles! It is a ritual that she has done every night for 15 years. I was amazed.
We settled back onto the screened in porch with candles, wine and a peach cobbler by Frank. It was a wonderful evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is the best literary day!!
Photo by Hope Wilson The wind picks up. A red leaf falls and suddenly the windows are shut, the furnace begins to chug and October has beg...
-
Dear Friends, All of a sudden I realized that this post would be my 1,000th blog post! It is such a milestone for me! I can't begin ...
-
Dear Folks, So the labor of love continues...my video blog. Today's blog has two features, first of all please enjoy my column on Bl...
-
Hi Folks, This blog took a little longer than usual to put together as it filled with all kinds of information and media! Sundae Horn ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment