Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Where do stories go when they are finished?

Where do stories go when they are finished?: Stories come and go in my life as they do yours. We live them, we tell them, we dream them, we think about them.


Mama robin in her nest on my back porch! Shhh....



Here is the link to this week's column. As always, I thank you for reading. Just click on the above link and you will find the story! 


 
I have been watching a sweet little sparrow make her next on my white picket fence!

1 comment:

neriman said...


Hi Lou Ann,
I like to come but I'll be out of town this weekend.
Maybe next time.. See you when I get back!

Neriman

Autumnal Equinox

  Pokagon State Park  Photo by Lou Ann Today is the Autumnal Equinox or simply known as the first day of Autumn. This is a splendid day as w...