Saturday, August 16, 2014

On with the show! Let the stories begin!


Another Saturday morning and another Saturday column. My first Fringe show was last night, and as always, I truly am a bundle of nerves....until I take the stage.

There is something so magical about telling stories. I think the roof could cave in and I would still be standing there telling stories. One time I was in a school and the fire alarm went off, and I seriously did not hear it. The principal had to come up on stage and stop the show.

Tonight my show in IndyFringe is at 10:30. We shall see how that goes!

Tomorrow I will be at Chautauqua Days as Gene Stratton Porter in Rome City at the historic site. This will be a lovely event (all kinds of events) for the entire family including a birthday cake for Gene. Come on out and say hello and enjoy a family day.



Today's column is at the top of the page, just click on and enjoy. As always, I thank you for reading.

Until tomorrow.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eek a mouse!
Have you considered a good old-fashioned mousetrap...a cat?

Lou Ann Homan said...

I have a cat named Harley!! I gave him a whole speech while he was sitting in my kitchen. Alas, alas!

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL

How to love August!

  In 1934 George Gershwin wrote the hit song, “Summertime,” for the Broadway musical, Porgy and Bess . The first lines (and you know them!) ...