Monday, November 26, 2012

This week's column!

Click here for this week's column!

Here is the link for this week's column. As always thank you for reading. I hope this Monday after Thanksgiving finds you peaceful. I am sure most of you are back to work, as am I.

As quickly as my family arrived for the "ten for ten," they departed the same way...in a flurry with packing, airport runs and streaming tears.

It was quiet in the old house last night, as well as this morning as I had coffee without golden haired granddaughters to sit with me.

Farewell Thanksgiving 2012, it was unique and fun and memorable. We were all together.

No comments:

Mom's Last Full Moon...

  I came out of rehearsal last night, and the full Worm Moon of March actually took my breath away. It was so gorgeous rising above us in a ...