Saturday, November 10, 2012

So, will he?





Dear Friends,

This week's column is a fun rendition of Philip's last couple of days in Indiana.

The story is for fun, but truthfully it has been a great visit. He has been busy with my community and storytelling events. He has built a nice group of friends and was able to find lots to do when I was working.

I just sent him on his way back home to Ocracoke. Perhaps he will come back for a visit...or perhaps not. We shall see.

As always, thanks for reading the column.  Enjoy!

Lou Ann

Click here for this week's column.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course he will come back!

Mom's Last Full Moon...

  I came out of rehearsal last night, and the full Worm Moon of March actually took my breath away. It was so gorgeous rising above us in a ...