Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Out and about at Trine University

Hi Folks,

This has been a very exciting fall for me as I took a part time job at Trine University. I think I always wanted to teach there and actually applied a couple of years ago.  Last summer I received a call asking if I was interested. I must admit that I definitely was curious.

I teach part time, or better known in colleges, as an adjunct professor.

I am enjoying my classes and enjoy the students very much. It has been challenging, and very interesting.

My schedule is well done so that I have time to write, create, and travel for my storytelling and writing schedule. It is only three blocks away so I can bike to work. I am very active in lots of the activities as well. It is nice to live so close to this job, that is a first for me.

So, let's just have a look at Trine University.

As always, thanks for watching.

Lou Ann





Here are a few photos for those of you who cannot view the video. I am sorry you cannot hear the ten bells!






2 comments:

Sharon Kirk Clifton said...

What a lovely campus, Lou Ann! Thanks for sharing. I love the way you pan slowly, befitting the cadence of the bells.

Lou Ann Homan said...

Hi Sharon, nice to hear from you! Yes, I sat outside knowing the bells would start at 10. I had my finger on the camera trigger and ready! The campus is really beautiful in the morning. Although now, just a week or so later, the leaves are gone. Hope all is well with you. Lou Ann

Congratulations Trine!!

  My first glimpse of our monument decked in Trine blue took my breath away. I was coming home from the Thursday night game with Aaron and R...