Monday, May 21, 2012

Art Out My Window








Last week was my field trip week with the boys. I attended the zoo with Jonah, Sauders Museum with Matthew and the Tin Caps baseball game in Fort Wayne. It was a wonderful experience to be able to have the time to attend these events and share in them. It was nice to quietly watch them interact with their peers and see the possibilities of one day being grown up men.

In the meantime, let childhood rule their young lives. Innocence and sweetness still is their game.

The top two photos were taken through the bus window as we traveled. Yes, they are good photos, and no, I did not take them. Matthew borrowed my camera for the trip. I think he may one day be an excellent photographer.

The bottom photo was taken at the one room schoolhouse after our lesson!

No comments:

Thank you.

  The Trine University Theatre Company on closing night of The Matchmaker.