Monday, April 30, 2012

Art Out My Window

Once again it is Monday and time for art out my window. This is a view from the window at Sutton's Deli in downtown Angola.

The Deli is my favorite place for lunch, especially on Friday. If I am not working or traveling, I always find a companion to share lunch with on Friday.

This week my son, Aaron, invited me for lunch on Friday. We took a table by the window. It was a beautiful day here in town with lots of folks lunching as we were.

What I love is that I know most of the folks coming in as well. It is nice to chat. You never know what is going to happen on Friday lunches. This week I signed up for harp lessons and was invited to speak at a Mother/Daughter banquet. Not bad for a Friday lunch.

The photo was taken out the window looking out over the square and the downtown circle.

No comments:

Thank you.

  The Trine University Theatre Company on closing night of The Matchmaker.