Just click here for this week's column!
Here is this week's column, an open letter to Dr. Seuss. (A note for all of you regular blog readers, this is a different from yesterday's post!)
After seeing all the news the past couple of days on the tornado devastations, this column is so appropriate.
As always, thank you for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is the best literary day!!
Photo by Hope Wilson The wind picks up. A red leaf falls and suddenly the windows are shut, the furnace begins to chug and October has beg...
-
Dear Friends, All of a sudden I realized that this post would be my 1,000th blog post! It is such a milestone for me! I can't begin ...
-
Taking a walk down town, one will find our circle of commerce. It really is a small town and the circle includes our courthou...
-
Dear Friends, I read with interest Philip Howard's blog of two days past on the new state project of interviewing and collecting stori...
1 comment:
Dear friends,
I do not know why your comments do not show up. I thank you for them and will try and fix that.
Lou Ann
Post a Comment