This Monday the Art Out My Window is the window looking out from Philip's shower on Ocracoke. This is definitely my choice of shower...outside under the cedars and yaupons. I have to admit that I only use it in summer, but Philip showers every morning, even in winter, outside mixing steam and frost in the early morning air.
One morning I was looking out the window in the kitchen and the sun was streaming in the beautiful stained glass window through the outside shower, and I knew this would be my favorite picture of the week. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is the best literary day!!
Photo by Hope Wilson The wind picks up. A red leaf falls and suddenly the windows are shut, the furnace begins to chug and October has beg...
-
Dear Friends, All of a sudden I realized that this post would be my 1,000th blog post! It is such a milestone for me! I can't begin ...
-
Dear Folks, So the labor of love continues...my video blog. Today's blog has two features, first of all please enjoy my column on Bl...
-
Hi Folks, This blog took a little longer than usual to put together as it filled with all kinds of information and media! Sundae Horn ca...
No comments:
Post a Comment