Thursday, October 13, 2011

Carl Sandburg Morning


Last night I sat out in my garden with a friend. It was late. I lit candles on the table and we finished up a bottle of red wine while we talked into the night hours.

I could feel the mist coming down...not like rain...but like a heavy dew. The lights of the neighbors became brighter with rings around them.

This early morning the fog was heavy. This is a photo out my front door down my street. I do think there is a spot on my lens, but it seem metaphoric today.

Enjoy the fog, my friends.




1 comment:

Rebecca Palm* Gallimaufry Photography* said...

I love that photo. The gorgeous leaves lining the street.

Autumnal Equinox

  Pokagon State Park  Photo by Lou Ann Today is the Autumnal Equinox or simply known as the first day of Autumn. This is a splendid day as w...