Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is the best literary day!!
Photo by Hope Wilson The wind picks up. A red leaf falls and suddenly the windows are shut, the furnace begins to chug and October has beg...
-
Dear Friends, All of a sudden I realized that this post would be my 1,000th blog post! It is such a milestone for me! I can't begin ...
-
Dear Folks, So the labor of love continues...my video blog. Today's blog has two features, first of all please enjoy my column on Bl...
-
Hi Folks, This blog took a little longer than usual to put together as it filled with all kinds of information and media! Sundae Horn ca...
2 comments:
I agree with you 100%. I love front porches and wish I had one. I am tired of tv and would much rather stop by and listen to your stories on your porch. I hope to one day have a home for me and my son with a front porch and a back yard and a love of imagination over television.
Yes, Rebecca, a porch and a back yard for sitting and dreaming, and watching shooting stars!
Post a Comment