Click here for article.
The time has come to start saying goodbye and packing up, yet I am still enjoying each one of these last few days. The weekend was for reading and friends.
This morning was an early morning scud out in Philip's boat. It was beautiful in the harbor as the sun was coming up and still cool breezes before the heat of the day.
We had breakfast with Jude at the Castle as her guests and a tour as well. The history of the Castle is colorful built by an eccentric man, Sam Jones.
My studio finally looks like 'home'. There are books and notes and bracelets and electronic cords strung all over. I have loved working in Mad Mag's studio all summer...I think she is my muse, at least while I am here.
So my next two posts might be a bit sad as I pull away from my Ocracoke life to resume the other.
Enjoy the article and build community wherever you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Today is the best literary day!!
Photo by Hope Wilson The wind picks up. A red leaf falls and suddenly the windows are shut, the furnace begins to chug and October has beg...
-
Dear Friends, All of a sudden I realized that this post would be my 1,000th blog post! It is such a milestone for me! I can't begin ...
-
Dear Folks, So the labor of love continues...my video blog. Today's blog has two features, first of all please enjoy my column on Bl...
-
Hi Folks, This blog took a little longer than usual to put together as it filled with all kinds of information and media! Sundae Horn ca...
2 comments:
A BIT sad? I'm just a reader & you're making me sad. How long have you been leading this double life?
Lou ...me too...since I enjoy the "glasses" you see through, the mirror of your eyes, words from your heart ... that touches mine.
Your sweetheart could let you go then?
I smile for the "double-life " adjective given to your life...am this side of the Ocean again just for a few weeks ...if time allows, would you send to Charlottesville the CD we talked about before your summer trip? welcome wherever you go Lou Ann!love,micky
Post a Comment