Thursday, July 14, 2011

An Ocracoke Sunset


I usually work in the evenings telling stories through haunted graveyards, Bawdy Stories, and the Opry so it is a rare night that I am able to enjoy an evening off. Such was the case on Monday night. I spun out onto the sandy lane with my bike to enjoy the salty night air and to photograph some sunset photos. I was able to enjoy early evening kayakers and the sounds of the night. There was one couple that was trying to take photos of each other against the darkening sky. I asked if I could take their photo for them, and here they are. I don't know their names, but if you recognize them from vacationing here, let them know about this lovely photo from Ocracoke Island!


No comments:

Mom's Last Full Moon...

  I came out of rehearsal last night, and the full Worm Moon of March actually took my breath away. It was so gorgeous rising above us in a ...