Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The last snow of winter??

Winter has come back to northern Indiana after a brief hiatus last week. I actually viewed dirt and old winter grass in my yard, and if I would not have been so busy, I would have actually worked out in the yard.

Ice began coating sidewalks and streets by late Sunday night with several inches of snow. The world is a winter wonderland and absolutely breakthtaking. It is one of those winter snows that you think might be the last one so you need to embrace it!

Here is a photo from my back porch!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonder of wonders!

...I say that both looking at your photo and reading your words : embracing it all ! I know it's a song in Fiddler on the Roof , but it'll do for now .

I know you'll welcome Spring likewise when it arrives.
smiles ... and in Camelot, The climate is perfect !
micky

Thank you.

  The Trine University Theatre Company on closing night of The Matchmaker.