Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And the snow keeps falling...

With a trip to Indy canceled for me because of weather and the driving in my county shut down, it was one of those cozy, lazy nights. Sometimes when I have a full calendar of events (and then some!), it is nice to have everything canceled and just have time to sit at home and watch the snow fall. I walked down to Rachael's to meet with Erin about the Spoken Word Production and a new show we have coming up, and slowly walked home through a world of a shaken up snow globe. It was absolutely beautiful. Serene. Silent. Home.

The evening was spent warming up split pea soup, lighting candles in all the rooms, reading, and keeping the kettle full of hot water for hot chocolate. Sigh. Everyone should have a snow evening once in a while.

Lou Ann

No comments:

Mom's Last Full Moon...

  I came out of rehearsal last night, and the full Worm Moon of March actually took my breath away. It was so gorgeous rising above us in a ...