Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Hendrys are here in Angola

The Hendrys are here in Angola: The note came in the middle of January. At first I thought it was a scam email offering me a million dollars if I were to send out my social security number and my bank routing information. The subject line was in large print: MEREDITH.


Here we are celebrating at the Deli! From left to right: me, Claudia, Peg, Yvonne and Meredith.


The Hendry family in front of Hendry Park Elementary School.

Here is the link to this week's column. What fun we had when the Hendrys came to visit! Enjoy, and thank you for reading. Please just click on the top line and you will get the whole story.

Lou Ann

2 comments:

Robb said...

Very cool story! You, obviously, had a wonderful couple of days!!

Lou Ann Homan said...

It was very cool. I have studied their history, told their stories, and then they came to visit. They found one of my stories on line and realized that maybe they were a bit famous in these here parts!!

Mom's Last Full Moon...

  I came out of rehearsal last night, and the full Worm Moon of March actually took my breath away. It was so gorgeous rising above us in a ...