Saturday, March 12, 2016

Time for a few kicks on spring break via Route 66...

Time for a few kicks on spring break via Route 66: It is spring break and time for a vacation. But where should I go this year? I toss the dart across the map of the United States. Where, oh where, will it land? I move in closely to see where the pin drops. Ahh, I say, Route 66. Perfect. I was hoping the dart would land on a new territory and it did.

Yes, get your kicks on Route 66!

Here is the link to this week's column. I hope you enjoy and have YOU traveled on Route 66? If so, I would love to hear your stories.
For my column just click on the above link, and as always, thank
you for reading!

(More pictures to follow this week!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a rich Spring break Lou Ann, it sounds beyond real ,Ii know it is... love you ! Micky

Mom's Last Full Moon...

  I came out of rehearsal last night, and the full Worm Moon of March actually took my breath away. It was so gorgeous rising above us in a ...