Monday, May 18, 2015

Annie’s Attic is filled with wonder and trust ...

Annie’s Attic is filled with wonder and trust - KPCNews: Kpcnews

Here is the link to this week's column with photos below. Just click on the above link. As always, enjoy, and thank you for reading. Now let's check out Annie's Attic...


Here I am waiting for a class to arrive.


Every student at Cumberland Elementary School came to the attic for stories...
class by class.


This is our good bye assembly on Friday afternoon.


I actually pick up my suitcase and walk out after I say farewell. I cried.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Over 25 years ago I remember you doing a storytelling session at (then) Tri-State University. I've always remembered how incredibly skilled and gifted you were at telling a group of us kids a story, so much that I looked you up and found that you have a nice little blog. Keep up the great work! You are such a talent.

-David

Lou Ann Homan said...

David,

Thank you so much for your comment. Yes, I did storytelling at Tri-State at the beginning. It was a wonderful way to try out this new idea of mine and to see if I could be good at it. Well, as it turned out, it became my life. I think I can tell stories forever...they are timeless.

I really appreciate your comment.

Lou Ann

Thank you.

  The Trine University Theatre Company on closing night of The Matchmaker.