Monday, September 15, 2014

An invitation to visit with Michael Czarnecki...

Michael Czarnecki

This Saturday evening, September 20, I will be hosting a house concert for Michael Czarnecki. Michael is a poet, a storyteller, and a traveler. He comes to us from New York state.

I first met Michael at the Angola Carnegie Library last year when I attended one of his readings. I loved his work and invited him back to Indiana where I said I would host a house concert for him. I am excited to say he took me up on the offer and will be visiting this Saturday night.

The event will begin at 6:00 with a potluck supper. We will have the readings around the campfire unless it is too cold. If so, we will meander into this old house for the readings.

Please bring a passing dish and a lawn chair. If you are coming from out of town, let me know as I still have a few beds left!

Everyone is welcome. Let's fill up the house and the yard as we listen to Michael's poetry and welcome Autumn.

Lou Ann

No comments:

Spring break in St. Pete...

  Adam and his pups! The late-night flight is full. Everyone is heading out for spring break. Students and teachers, moms and dads, kids and...