Sunday, February 02, 2014

The scent of a book is amazingly delicious...



Just a few books from my studio.

This week's column does not focus on Phil or on the Superbowl, but on books. It does take us to the Fort Wayne library with my dad; to Dublin, Ireland with Ellen; and to the Remnant Trust at Trine University. Just click on the link below!

As always, thank you for reading! Enjoy.

Until tomorrow, 
Lou Ann

P.S. And go Broncos!


The scent of a book is amazingly delicious - KPCNews: Kpcnews

2 comments:

Jackie Coleman - Author said...

I have fond memories of going to the library with my mother as a child. Those trips to the library instilled a deep love of books and charted my destiny!

Lou Ann Homan said...

I agree with you. What we do as a child influences who we become. Hmmm...do all parents know this??
Thank you, Jackie, enjoy your own day of writing.

Thank you.

  The Trine University Theatre Company on closing night of The Matchmaker.