Packages from Mom always contain mystery items - KPCNews: Kpcnews
Dear Folks,
Here is the link to this week's column. Please click on the above site for the story.
I thought you might enjoy one of the photos mentioned in the article as well.
If anyone has any of Ron Embleton's pictures, please let me know!
As always, thanks for reading!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Autumnal Equinox
Pokagon State Park Photo by Lou Ann Today is the Autumnal Equinox or simply known as the first day of Autumn. This is a splendid day as w...
-
Dear Friends, All of a sudden I realized that this post would be my 1,000th blog post! It is such a milestone for me! I can't begin ...
-
Taking a walk down town, one will find our circle of commerce. It really is a small town and the circle includes our courthou...
-
Dear Friends, I read with interest Philip Howard's blog of two days past on the new state project of interviewing and collecting stori...
No comments:
Post a Comment