Monday, March 11, 2013

Out and About at the Home of Pepsi Cola!

 
 
Dear Friends,
 
So here we are with another "Out and About" in my video series. This one I stumbled upon while journeying back to the aiport in New Bern on Saturday!
 
What fun it was to find the birthplace of Pepsi Cola! My interviewee, Kelly, was delightful and shared some great stories with me!
 
It was a great afternoon to share a Pepsi float and enjoy this historical little store in the heart of New Bern, N.C.
 
As always, thanks for watching. I would bet lots of you have been to this wonderful little corner of the earth. What have been your experiences?
 
 
 
The above is a fun link to the Pepsi jingles as well!
 
Thanks also to Kelly for making the afternoon truly fun! The float was great!
 
Lou Ann
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Mom's Last Full Moon...

  I came out of rehearsal last night, and the full Worm Moon of March actually took my breath away. It was so gorgeous rising above us in a ...