Sunday, November 25, 2012

End of the day in my small town...

 
 
Saturday was Small Business Day in all the towns across America. I hope you visited yours as well.
 
With friends and family we frequented the small shops in my hometown. We have lovely shops owned by folks we know. As you already know I believe in tossing the coffers throughout my town.
 
All of our shops close at 5:00 which is a lovely in itself. I hope your town can say the same...none of that open all night Mall status. As we were leaving I took this photo of our circle just as the lights came on.
 
Please visit and shop from your town as well, these small businesses are the heart of America.
 
Lou Ann


No comments:

Today is the best literary day!!

  Photo by Hope Wilson The wind picks up. A red leaf falls and suddenly the windows are shut, the furnace begins to chug and October has beg...