Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Date a girl who reads..."

Date a girl who reads...(click here)


So here I am directing you to another blog site and wondering why I didn't take the time to write this myself.

It is a brilliant piece of writing so I thought you must read it as well.

By the way, I am writing this as I await reading on this rainy day in December where the snow should be flying instead of raindrops. Alas, the lights are lovely against the windowpanes and the birds still share their own gossip at my bird feeders.

Out of my own curiosity, what are you reading right now?

5 comments:

Rebecca Palm* Gallimaufry Photography* said...

I am reading Look Homeward Angel by Thomas Wolfe--love it!

I took a recommendation of yours a while back and read The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane-I really enjoyed it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Tolstoy and the Purple Chair: My Magical Year of Reading by Nina Sankovitch --- Imagine reading a book a day.

Lou Ann Homan said...

Thanks for reading one of my book recommendations,Rebecca. To Anonymous, I just saw that book in the library today although it was in big print so I passed it by. I should look for it again in regular print.

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog. TeeHee

Spring break in St. Pete...

  Adam and his pups! The late-night flight is full. Everyone is heading out for spring break. Students and teachers, moms and dads, kids and...