Saturday, May 14, 2011
Rainy day garden...
The rain started in the early morning hours and by morning the garden was watered and cooled off from the previous heat. Ahh, sweatshirt morning once again. I took this photo as the birds were taking a break from their bath and there was a lull in the rain.
In my small town there are activities from morning til night. My purple bike is ready to make the rounds and my stories are tucked into my back pocket for the work I need to do today. Stories from a small town are the flavor of the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Autumnal Equinox
Pokagon State Park Photo by Lou Ann Today is the Autumnal Equinox or simply known as the first day of Autumn. This is a splendid day as w...
-
Dear Friends, All of a sudden I realized that this post would be my 1,000th blog post! It is such a milestone for me! I can't begin ...
-
Taking a walk down town, one will find our circle of commerce. It really is a small town and the circle includes our courthou...
-
Dear Friends, I read with interest Philip Howard's blog of two days past on the new state project of interviewing and collecting stori...
No comments:
Post a Comment