Sunday, January 09, 2011

This week's column!

This week's column...traveling home and the new show!

Just click on link! Thanks so much, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pleasure I sense it is to give(of yourself) that happily !
A labor of love ...
Reading your week's column made me want to "jump" in !(no hesitation )
A stage , an audience , a show ? ! what unspeakable joy and fun in an awesome reunion - hard work too .
Dear Lou Ann ,you are like a daisy with white petals, those we pull one by one , each representing an enjoyment shared with others. Christmas 2010 is behind now but this New 2011 year is already so exciting !
Thanks to you ...a curious(French ) one (me) is eager to know more about everything you write about : "The Spoken Word Theater " and your new creation ... the years 1964 .
The only thing related to this date that comes to my mind is an Irish singer name , Christy Moore whom I used to enjoy (his country music and the Appalachian tunes have a lot in common ) one of his songs is called 1964!
Besides , naming Garrison Keillor is really touching my enthusiasm since ... a couple of years ago ,I "discovered " him (driving my car -in the US- and listening to the radio )I immediately thought we miss someone like him in France ( I love his faithful and tender humour and the music around him )it was such a blessing for me !
Take care, and enjoy ! the light in the lighthouse shines
micky with love, and cheers ...

How to love August!

  In 1934 George Gershwin wrote the hit song, “Summertime,” for the Broadway musical, Porgy and Bess . The first lines (and you know them!) ...