Wednesday, March 03, 2010

March comes in like a lamb...

After this long, long winter, there are signs of spring all over my small town. I came home from school yesterday and there was a patch of bare, brown earth. It was beautiful sight. I hung my laundry out even though the clothesline is still over a snowdrift. I had to pull the ends of the sheets of back over the line. However, how delightful those sheets were with that fresh air.

It was also rumored that someone saw a robin and a crocus. Now, those sightings are not confirmed, so I will keep you informed.

Yes, there are many topics to cover in the world, but for a few minutes how nice to just focus on signs of spring and the sweetness it brings to my small town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetness of life flowing all over! faithfully back in sight on earth! I also love to see the sheets floating outside catching the wind and cracking the air with brave happy birdies singing along , flowers sprouting ...
What a gift we recieve when we discover all of a sudden that crocus(es) and plants have started to grow again at our side ! I thank you & join you L A to welcome this new birth ! m

Thank you.

  The Trine University Theatre Company on closing night of The Matchmaker.