Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam and Aaron...

Today is the birthday of my twin sons.

I cannot believe they are grown up and well, kind of old! I so remember the day they were born, every moment of that day that they were born. First of all, I didn't know twins were coming, or should I say no one else believed me, I knew it all along! Didn't know they were boys either!

It was the happiest day of my entire life with only the birth of Abe to match it. I loved those days. I look back over their childhood as my happiest, sweetest days. There are times I would like to go back and visit those days...to read to them, watch the stars come out with them, tuck them in at night. Life is so short..enjoy each moment.

Happy Birthday my sons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lou Ann, I really enjoy your website and reading about your adventures. I always knew you would do something dramatic with your life - and what marvelous adventures you have experienced. I remember your parents very well and your father's constant encouragement to enjoy your life! The pictures of your family are wonderful. So happy for you - - - -

Spring break in St. Pete...

  Adam and his pups! The late-night flight is full. Everyone is heading out for spring break. Students and teachers, moms and dads, kids and...