Sunday, October 09, 2005

A James Whitcomb Riley Kind of Day...

Today was a splendid day in Northern Indiana...one of those days that you wait for all summer..cool temperatures (well, even a hat felt good today!)..lots of sapphire blue sky..and dry leaves gathering in nooks and crannies.

I went walking after dark, my favorite time to walk, and the moon just hung like a charm on a bracelet...folks were still out finishing up Halloween decorations...lights, campfires, ghosts and goblins up and down the streets where I live. I have added to the merriment with my own for-sure-looking-witch on my front porch and orange lights. My backyard is filled with corn shocks and pumpkins. Maybe I will fill a mug with hot cider and go sit amidst the small patch I have and watch the sparkling night sky.

No comments:

Thank you.

  The Trine University Theatre Company on closing night of The Matchmaker.